Anchorage Marina is Baltimore’s premiere yachting center and, furnishes the highest quality facilities and services on the Chesapeake Bay.
Conveniently located in Baltimore City, Anchorage Marina is just minutes from the Inner Harbor, I-95 and I-83 with fine restaurants, entertainment, and shopping within walking distance (across the street).
By water, the Anchorage is situated on the Northwest Harbor of the Patapsco River, just one mile inside of Fort McHenry, one of many historic sites in the area.
It is just five miles from the Key Bridge and half a mile from Fort McHenry. If your day entails boating, you can cruise around the Harbor or take a day trip to any number of destinations on the Chesapeake Bay. Annapolis, Rockhall, Tolchester, Havre deGrace, Kent Island and St. Michaels are an easy reach.
• Brand new finger piers
• Outdoor pool
• Pool house
• Exclusive Boater’s Lounge
• Designated group entertaining areas
• Rooftop deck
• Clean showers & restrooms
• Convenient laundry facilities
• Power hook-up: 30 amp, 2/30 amp, 50 amp
• Docking on the outside pier for catamarans and boats up to 250 feet
• FREE Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access in our Boater’s Lounge
• Zipcar rental within walking distance
• Nearby yacht service
• At-your-boat pump-out service
• Nearby fuel station
• Food & beer delivery available
• Cruising Club hosting
40” slip. $225 per month based on a 12-month lease agreement or, $325 per month based on a 6-month lease agreement. (Electric is paid separately based on actual usage.)
$225 per month
You may also like